Sunday, December 27, 2009

Booty of Latin America

Here are some Latin Bootys. It seems to me that some time long ago I found some evidence and photos of booty development in Brazilian Indians. However, now I can't find them. Damn. If anyone has any, send them to me.
Also I am uncertain what part of the Brazilian booty is strictly inherited from Brazilian Indians, and what part is due to African heritage.


Latin girls love to show their bodies, displaying their great shape and health.

Real?




Muscular and gripping, working booty, like saddlebags flanking.


Full and muscular, less facets evidenced, and less complicated fat areas of soft tissue under various tensions of skin


Brazilian Booty seems develop in a formation of two strong separated cheeks. It seems more muscular and less fatty than the African type, and sometimes very round.

No comments:

Post a Comment